Monday, June 7, 2010

Club Penguin EPF Sneak Peek!


Billybob just posted ANOTHER cool sneak peek on what is coming NEXT week! Seems we are gonna get WEEKLY assignments starting next week! Club Penguin also told us that there are gonna be a few cool stuff coming this week, including a NEW ROOM this week!!! I wonder what'll be waiting there this week, a bear in a dress, or an aardvark with a cello? I know, I'm weird this week ;-]

Why am I saying 'this week' alot?

And many of you also asked them if you could tell people that you're an agent! Well, yeah you can! Since you can invite them to the EPF, whats the point of not telling them you're an agent!? Isn't that useless? Phunny!

Tell me what you'll do next week, and your ideas for the new room!

PS: Xoro Tootsville party soon!

-Xoro999 Club Penguin Squad Cheats President

PLAY PERFECT TEN!

0 Comments:

 
Privacy Policy
© Copyright , Xoro & 999 Studio. 2007 - 2011