Thursday, April 28, 2011

Club Penguin Earning Stamps Reviewed By You


Last week Club Penguin asked where you would explore if you were a pirate adventurer. Here is what Reading2008 had to say about it:

If I was a pirate and I could explore I'd go to the Easter Islands and find out more about the giant heads. I would also check if there were any secret doors hidden. That would be super cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd be known as "Captain readin' 2008"!!!!

Cool! If you write a review as a comment on THIS post, you'll get 10,000 Club Penguin coins added to your account by the Club Penguin Team!

For next week, Club Penguin wants to know how many Stamps have you earned so far, and which one was the hardest one to get?

- Xoro999

0 Comments:

 
Privacy Policy
© Copyright , Xoro & 999 Studio. 2007 - 2011