Friday, July 30, 2010

Club Penguin: "Game Day" trailer!

Dudes! I just found something INSANE! Well, not really. But its pretty cool! The Club Penguin "Game Day" Nintendo Wii game's trailer is out! Here it is:



After checking that trailer out, I gotta say, I'm really impressed! This is gonna be awesome. Even G is gonna be on it! WOOT! I've never met G out of all the three years I've run this website!

Are you going to buy Club Penguin Game Day? I think I will! As SOON as it comes out in September! Woohoo!

If you want to post about this on your Club Penguin blog, you MUST give us credit with a link to our website! Thanks for the help!

Follow Xoro on Twitter!

-Xoro999, Club Penguin Squad Cheats President.


Tweet via XoroTweet! Xoro's very own Twitter application!

Click here to go and download Xoro's new song! Its really catchy!

0 Comments:

 
Privacy Policy
© Copyright , Xoro & 999 Studio. 2007 - 2011