Monday, July 26, 2010

Who is Xoro? What is Xoro? How is Xoro?

Yep, remember those fun "Who is Xoro, What is Xoro, How is Xoro" posts I used to have? Well its back! With more fun, Here is how this goes! Lets do this thang!

Every year, you can ask me 10 questions, where I answer ALL of them, I only select the coolest ones, so make sure you ask me some questions that are awesome.

I will NOT post questions that have no point like;

"Xoro, are you real?"

HeHe! NOPE, I will not post the above pointless-ness. So, think of a good question and post it with the comment! And by the way, I do not post comments because I don't have that much time to go through all of them, but I will do this in the future.

-Xoro999, Club Penguin Squad Cheats President.

Tweet via XoroTweet! Xoro's very own Twitter application!

0 Comments:

 
Privacy Policy
© Copyright , Xoro & 999 Studio. 2007 - 2011