Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Club Penguin pins reviewd by YOU!

Last week, Club Penguin wanted to know what our favorite pin of all time was, and Friitzee08 said:




I've collected a lot of pins over the year. And they're all so great. But, I prefer a special one. Like the recycle pin! It's a small symbol, but it changes the world by a %100. I'm pretty sure it's made out of recycled stuff from the recycle center near the mine (; Each pin, I have stands for something. So, I try to wear a new one everyday to show my 'pin-spirit'!

Cool review dude! Have fun with 70,000 coins ;-]

For next week, Club Penguin wants to know; What new Stamps we would like to see added to Club Penguin.

I would love to see a Hamburger pin! Yummy!

-Xoro999, Club Penguin Squad Cheats President.

Tweet via XoroTweet! Xoro's very own Twitter application!

Click here to go and download Xoro's new song! Its really catchy!

0 Comments:

 
Privacy Policy
© Copyright , Xoro & 999 Studio. 2007 - 2011