Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Club Penguin Xoro Party!

Its been a really long time since I've had a HUGE Club Penguin party! Thats why, this SATURDAY I'm going to be rocking Club Penguin with all of you! This is gonna rock!

I don't want the rooms to be full, so I'll announce the ROOM, SERVER and TIME on my Twitter when the time gets closer, so make sure you Follow me on Twitter or you might not be able to make it to the party!

We're gonna do all sorts of awesome stuff like sled racing! After the party, I'll give some memberships away to those who came to the party!

ARE YOU READY FOR SATURDAY? Tell me on Twitter!

Follow me on Twitter!


-Xoro999, Club Penguin Squad Cheats President.

Tweet via XoroTweet! Xoro's very own Twitter application!

Click here to go and download Xoro's new song! Its really catchy!

0 Comments:

 
Privacy Policy
© Copyright , Xoro & 999 Studio. 2007 - 2011