Saturday, August 14, 2010

HUGE XORO ANNOUNCEMENT!

I was planning a Club Penguin party, but I still didn't have a good reason to have one, then I thought about the influence project. Out of 300,000 people Xoro was ranked 210 the last time I checked, WOOT! Thats totally awesome, right? But, they just shut off the rankings and the ranks will be hidden until they pick the top 10 winners!

Thats why, I'm going to have a Club Penguin party next Saturday! I know that its a pretty weird reason to have one, but since you've been helping me, we thought, "Why not?"

I'LL BE ADDING EVERYONE WHO COMES!

AND, We also got some new membership codes and some Club Penguin card jitsu codes, so maybe there is a giveaway coming!

I'll tell you when and where the party will be, really soon! Right now, I need your help so:

Click here!

You can also ask your buddies to go here:

http://fcinf.com/v/b3of/

You guys are totally awesome, and I couldn't have done this without you! Thanks for all the help!

Sign up for this awesome thing so that you can join in!

-Xoro999, Club Penguin Squad Cheats President.

Tweet via XoroTweet! Xoro's very own Twitter application!

Click here to go and download Xoro's new song! Its really catchy!

0 Comments:

 
Privacy Policy
© Copyright , Xoro & 999 Studio. 2007 - 2011