Thursday, August 12, 2010

Support Xoro!

Lets do this! I'm in the running to become the internet's most influential person! WOOT! You guys have to help me though, I can't do this without your help!


A magazine is going to write about my work, yes. About the Club Penguin squad and my work in the Kid's Entertainment business.

This will also help YOU because by clicking HERE, then you get to join me and try to be the inter-net's most influential person! Your blog can be featured on a world-wide magazine!

So lets do this! Click here to help me out! AND, To sign up for this awesome thing so that you can join in!


-Xoro999, Club Penguin Squad Cheats President.

Tweet via XoroTweet! Xoro's very own Twitter application!

Click here to go and download Xoro's new song! Its really catchy!

0 Comments:

 
Privacy Policy
© Copyright , Xoro & 999 Studio. 2007 - 2011