Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Club Penguin Carts and Puffles!


Did I mention you can take your black puffle on Cart Surfer now? Did I also mention that some of the new Club Penguin Stamps can be earned by taking your black puffle on Cart Surfer?
No? Well I'm sorry! I didn't have much time to post here, but I'm going to make up for that! I was pretty busy with a secret project that only my Twitter Followers know about. From now on, I'll post ALL the latest Club Penguin Cheats. K?

Billybob says that Screenhog is going to post about the Igloo decoration contest thats coming soon! Woot!

How are you getting ready for Halloween in real life? Are you going trick or treating this year? Tell me all about what you guys are up to, on Twitter!

You NEED to play this NEW virtual world! Sign up and get a cool user name right away!

-Xoro999, Club Penguin Squad Cheats President.

Find Xoro on TWITTER!

Download Xoro's new SONG!


noos gnimoc seulc kooBe

0 Comments:

 
Privacy Policy
© Copyright , Xoro & 999 Studio. 2007 - 2011