Thursday, October 7, 2010

What is 'Adventures Of A Virtual Kid'?

You may see me going on and on about something called 'Adventures Of A Virtual Kid'. Thats when a ton of you started to ask me questions about it. So, I decided to answer a few of your questions before I release 'AVK' this December, I picked 5 out of 100 questions that were emailed to me. Do you have a question? Email yours to:

999interactive@gmail.com

Before you do, ask your parent to read the Privacy Policy which can be found on our footer links. Just to be safe!

Here are the five questions WITH the answers that we picked, don't worry if your question isn't here, we're going to do a couple of more 'AVK' Questions and Answers pretty soon, one before release, and one after.

1. Xoro, What is 'Adventures Of A Virtual Kid'?

Xoro says

Its a fictional eBook that I've been working on for a really long time, by the title, you know that it's genre is kid's adventure.


2. Xoro, will 'Adventures Of A Virtual Kid' be a REAL published book?

Xoro says

We're working on that right now, If this works then I'll immediately tell you guys. You guys really helped me write it.


3. Xoro, who wrote 'Adventures Of A Virtual Kid'? Don't lie!

Xoro says

I'm going to be honest, the person who made this is... well... XORO! Thats me, right? I'm really into literature, so I thought I'd give this a try!


4. Xoro, will 'Adventures Of A Virtual Kid' be an eBook series?

Xoro says

You guys are in control, if you guys like the first eBook, then I make one more, and another one, and another one and.. Well? You know?


5. Xoro, is there a way I can get 'Adventures Of A Virtual Kid' for free?

Xoro says

No, but we are planning some giveaways for the eBook. Maybe you can give me some ideas on what we should do!


LOOK OUT FOR CLUES ON MY CLUB PENGUIN CHEATS POSTS POSTS! or even this one...


Well, thats all for now! I love answering your questions, so ask more on Twitter.

-Xoro999, Club Penguin Squad Cheats President.

Find Xoro on TWITTER!

Download Xoro's new SONG!


orox si retcarahc niam

0 Comments:

 
Privacy Policy
© Copyright , Xoro & 999 Studio. 2007 - 2011