Monday, October 11, 2010

A TON of Updates!

XORO CONTESTS!

We're planning a couple of contests and we kinda need your ideas, Tweet me on Twitter so that we can discuss more about this, k? I love to talk to all my followers, so joining Twitter, and following me might fulfill your want of talking to me! ROFL


IS GARY COMING?

We emailed Club Penguin a few days ago, and they 'think' that Gary is going to come to the Halloween party. I mean come on, they work at Club Penguin and they 'THINK' that Gary is going to come? Wow.


XORO PARTIES!

I've been taking my time with my new calender/planner, and I think we can have a couple of Xoro Parties this November. Theres only ONE question, where should we party?



AVK updates?

And so I thought, this post wouldn't be complete with some news on 'Adventures Of A Virtual Kid', we've finished the story and we're drawing some stuff.

Play WOOZWORLD with XORO!

-(XORO) Xoro999, Club Penguin Squad's President.

Find Xoro on TWITTER!

Download Xoro's new SONG!

0 Comments:

 
Privacy Policy
© Copyright , Xoro & 999 Studio. 2007 - 2011