Thursday, November 4, 2010

Club Penguin Water Jitsu Storm?

Theres definitely a good chance that Club Penguin is going to be introducing 'Club Penguin's Card Jitsu Water' for Club Penguin Ninjas next week!

I've checked around, and the Storm doesn't seem to be going ANYWHERE! Have you even checked the telescope at the beacon? This is how it looks like!


Judging from Club Penguin's latest log-in background-screen, I think they're a lot of cool things coming for Ninjas. HEY, Storm clouds sometimes make snow and hail, right? I wonder if Club Penguin is planning to release 'Club Penguin Card Jitsu Snow too. I can't wait!


I love how they're planning this awesome release! Do you?

-(XORO) Xoro999, Club Penguin Squad's President.

Find Xoro on TWITTER!
Download Xoro's new SONG!

Add Xoro's banners to get Xoro to follow you on Twitter!

0 Comments:

 
Privacy Policy
© Copyright , Xoro & 999 Studio. 2007 - 2011