Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Club Penguin 'Weather' Reviewed By You

Last week Club Penguin wanted to know what we're doing to celebrate the strange weather and 12hello15 said:


I am taking my puffles for walks in the rain. They love jumping in puddles and getting soaked. Then we stop at the pizza parlor for a pizza and to dry off before going home to my igloo and listening to the rain pounding against the roof. I Hope it rains again on Club Penguin its really fun and my puffles and I really love it. WADDLE ON!

Awesome Review 12hello15 - You now have 10,000 coins added to your account! For this week, Club Penguin wants to know: what's been your favorite experience as a ninja so far?

You can write a review, and post it at a comment on the community blog's latest post! If your review is selected, then you'll win 10,000 Club Penguin Coins! Isn't that cool?

REMINDER: Xoro is having a party on Camp Pete in less than FOUR DAYS! I'll add everyone who comes to the party and three MVP memberships will be given out! CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE DETAILS!

-Xoro999, Leader and President Of the Club Penguin Squad team

Find Xoro on TWITTER!
Download Xoro's new SONG!

Add Xoro's banners to get Xoro to follow you on Twitter!

0 Comments:

 
Privacy Policy
© Copyright , Xoro & 999 Studio. 2007 - 2011