Sunday, November 14, 2010

New Bean Counting Music!

Guess what I just found out! (Thanks to Lepricon2435) Theres a tune playing at the Bean Counters game at the Coffee Shop! Have you ever played it before?


Yep, I'm not too good at bean counting, but NoomeeNoomee and all my other brothers and sisters ROCK at this! I didn't even get to the 2nd level this time :-/

In other fun Club Penguin news, the 'Rainy day' background is now available to non-members too. I mean come on, they couldn't have left it that way, right? (Thanks, lopzone)

In other fun 'XORO' news, I'm having a party on Camp Pete! I'll add everyone who comes to the party and three MVP memberships will be given out! CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE DETAILS!

-Xoro999, Leader and President Of the Club Penguin Squad team

Find Xoro on TWITTER!
Download Xoro's new SONG!

Add Xoro's banners to get Xoro to follow you on Twitter!

0 Comments:

 
Privacy Policy
© Copyright , Xoro & 999 Studio. 2007 - 2011