Saturday, November 13, 2010

XORO party on Camp Pete with FREE memberships!


Lets party on Camp Pete! Yeah! Its time to ROCK CAMP PETE! Do you know Camp Pete? If you don't let me tell you a bit more about it!

Camp Pete
is a fun virtual world for kids, about Football! Its for both boys and girls and they have some pretty cool stuff as items there, too!


So, about my party! We're going to ROCK Camp Pete! So get ready for this! Do you know where and when the party is? Obviously, not. ROFL!

Here are the details to the party!

DAY:
Saturday, 20th November 2010.

TIME:
11:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
10:00 PM Central Standard Time
09:00 PM Mountain Time
08:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
04:00 PM UK Time
01:00 AM Australian Time (Sorry about this, but we can't have it at any other time)

SERVER:
Skybox!

ROOM:
Win Forever Stadium (Circled in the map below)


And I almost forgot! I'm 'XORO' on Camp Pete! All other usernames like, 'TheRealXoro' and stuff are NOT me! Heres me on Camp Pete:


WOOHOO! I can't wait for this! I almost forgot, THREE special one month memberships will be given out to 3 lucky dudes who come to my party!

If you've signed up for an MVP membership by clicking here, I'll upgrade you to a PRO! Just gimme your user-name after you're done!

So get ready! Click HERE and sign up for a good Camp Pete account or a membership!

This is going to be AWESOME! Unfortunately, we're not going to have a Xoro item for this party, maybe next time! ;-]

PLAY CAMP PETE! I love this game!

-(XORO) Xoro999, Club Penguin Squad's President.

Find Xoro on TWITTER!
Download Xoro's new SONG!

Add Xoro's banners to get Xoro to follow you on Twitter!

0 Comments:

 
Privacy Policy
© Copyright , Xoro & 999 Studio. 2007 - 2011