Friday, November 19, 2010

Xoro Party TOMORROW! And Other Updates!

Thats right, me and the Club Penguin Squad will be rocking Camp Pete tomorrow! We're giving away some Camp Pete MVP memberships too! Some, will get upgraded to a 'PRO' level! Thats the highest level you can get on Camp Pete! Do you have the details to my party?

Click here for the details to my party!

Camp Pete is also going to put me on the cover of their newspaper! Thats cool, right? I also gave them lots of ideas for a next party on CampPete.com that I'll have! Items? Maybe.

Xoro's Latest Work!

I'm working on two projects right now. One is a website, the other one is totally secret and I can't talk about it yet ;-] The website, is about Club Penguin. No, its not a Club Penguin Cheats site, like this one here. It provides all of you 'EPF' Agents with some 'gaming' walkthrough guides.

Xoro Parties!?

I'm thinking about having parties on lots of virtual worlds for kids. I'm even having Twitter Quickee parties! Woot! Me and the team are going to be partying on Club Penguin too! This is going to be the first Xoro party on Club Penguin since 2008, so its pretty special ;-]

YouTube?

Getting a YouTube channel to post some of my awesome videos at. I have some awesome virtual world features to show you!

NoomeeNoomee?

NoomeeNoomee, my little brother has something awesome to show you guys! Keep looking out for that...

Twitter!

I'm going on to 1,000 followers on Twitter (again) so its going to be awesome. Tons of quickee parties..

Play Camp Pete now!

Follow me on Twitter!

-Xoro999, Club Penguin Squad's President.

0 Comments:

 
Privacy Policy
© Copyright , Xoro & 999 Studio. 2007 - 2011